McCulloch Intermediate and Highland Park Middle School are technically in the same building so how different could it be? As my oldest enters 7th grade I’m finding that crossing to the other side is quite a huge jump. For starters, there’s A and B lunch so you could end up eating without your BFFs. But I’m still super confused about everything else. I took notes but they don’t help a bit.
Experienced parents, help me out. What’s the scoop as it compares to 5th and 6th grade?
- I see there are still teams but I’ve heard parents say those don’t mean anything anymore. True or false?
- 7th and 8th are blended for lunch? I can handle it, just tell me if it’s true. Should I be worried?
- Moms of girls: what are the time saving tricks your daughter mastered for getting ready after first period athletics in the allotted 12 minutes?
- I’ve heard girls chit chatting about how necessary it is to have a Mac from 7th grade up. Is that just chicks trying to get a cool computer so they can Skype in style for the 27 minutes a day they’re not together?
- Give it to me straight. What else is there?
- And finally, which is more drastic, the transition from 4th to 5th or 6th to 7th?