The fight against Alzheimer’s is stronger than ever, especially with organizations like AWARE around for support. The organization announced the eight grant recipients for the 2015-16 year. Grants were awarded to nonprofit organizations in Dallas and Collin County working to battle Alzheimer’s.
Dedicated to fighting Alzheimer’s disease, AWARE provides funding and support to organizations that are front runners that share the same mission.
Congratulations to these eight recipients for their efforts to fight Alzheimer’s:
- Baylor AT&T Memory Center
- Center for BrainHealth
- Center for Vital Longevity
- Jewish Family Service
- Juliette Fowler Communities
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Presbyterian Communities and Services Foundation
- Texas Winds Musical Outreach
And even though April is a long way away, make a note of April 9 for the annual AWARE Affair.